* "Counselling has been helping me to recover from anxiety and depression. The EMDR sessions with Evita made me firstly go deeper and discover the root of my issues, secondly the EMDR sessions helped me understand how my ways of thinking had been affecting my behaviour. With Evita’s help, I have learnt coping strategies and techniques to tackle anxiety attacks and panic attacks. By breaking old bad thinking patterns it enabled me to change my behaviour and enjoy life more now. Counselling has given me my confidence back, and gave me tools to use in every day life. I am glad that I turned to counselling for help and I would recommend it to anyone who is facing similar problems I had, so that they could improve their quality of life too."
* "Counselling with Evita has changed my life, for the better."
* "I had a few telephone counselling sessions. I have been suffering with physical ailments for a few years and was in desperate need to talk to someone outside my family. Counselling has helped me to understand that I can’t change everything, but I can change the way how I approach things. I am learning to accept what is and not use my little energy to fight to get rid of my illness. Counselling has helped and I hope I can put into practise the things I have learned."
* "Counselling has been educational and comforting. I have always been interested in what makes us humans tick. I have found the sessions very helpful and have always come away feeling lighter and happier and would like to thank you for that."
* "I had a few EMDR sessions due to a trauma a few years ago. I was surprised how quickly it worked and I am now able to function in my day to day life without disturbing memories of that trauma."
* "I would like to thank you again for your help in giving me the tools to help me through one of the toughest times of my life. I spend time reflecting on our sessions and thinking how I've changed and with your guidance has made me understand myself much better."
* "Just wanted to thank you so much for the privilege of working with you to sort through some issues. I found your calm, genuine style of listening and thought provoking conversations and interactions so beneficial and stimulating. I love learning about calming stress techniques, and when put into practice are so effective. Your support has provided a really solid base to work from. Thank you. I appreciate your time and care."
* "Thank you for everything you've done for me and how you have helped me. I know it is your job, but you truly have a wonderful gift of listening and understanding and helping change people's lives for the better. I have been in the darkest, scariest and loneliest place and you have pulled me out. I will be for ever thankful and grateful."